We have witnessed that the majority of experienced broadcasters blend various features from different live streaming software into their live streams. This helps them to create a visually attractive and engaging live stream. The counter function of the Streamlabs chatbot is quite useful.
As per the stats, OBS and Streamlabs are the most used platforms among gamers. Now that we have shared the ease of use and added features, we advise you to choose the platform that meets your requirements. OBS offers various features that can be used while recording a video or live streaming. Although it can eat up a lot of CPU and GPU power, but it lets the users set the quality of the stream to match their hardware’s capacity to avoid buffering. Fancy a bit of variety during the livestream?
You can easily set up and save these timers with the Streamlabs chatbot so they can always be accessed. AFK or countdowns can also be set up using a timer. OBS, XSplit, and Streamlabs are used to record and broadcast videos and are known as the best live streaming platforms, and these outlets provide a robust set of features for everyone.
For a first timer, It’ll be intimidating. Highly suggest getting Streamelements OBS (Not Streamlabs, takes up too many resources on pc). Highly suggest YouTubing tutorials if you feel panic-y. All you really need to do is full-screen elgato/avermedia app and desktop capture. (1)
— Light ライト 🌒🌕🌘「ENVtuber」 (@LightKagerou) October 14, 2022
This is not about big events, as the name might suggest, but about smaller events during the livestream. For example, if a new user visits your livestream, you can specify that he or she is duly welcomed with a corresponding chat message. This way, you strengthen the bond to your community right from the start and make sure that new users feel comfortable with you right away. But this function can also be used for other events. An own currency – the dream of every streamer? The currency function of the Streamlabs chatbot at least allows you to create such a currency and make it available to your viewers.
Fast, easy setup
streamlabs timers text overlays, countdown, timers, animated banners and use them for free. All ideas and requests write on our FB page, please. Having a countdown timer is a great way to build up the hype for your stream. To set up such a timer, you need another small program called Snaz in addition to the classic Streamlabs tool. This is a very simple software solution that allows you to insert your timer into a Streamlabs scene.
Each timer will continuously post at a set time period, rotating its list of responses. Now login with the credentials of your chatbot account. To get started, navigate to the Cloudbot tab on Streamlabs.com and make sure Cloudbot is enabled.
To be the #1 stream overlay template provider by 2025 because all streamers deserve to have their streams look professional. Historical or funny quotes always lighten the mood in chat. If you have already established a few funny running gags in your community, this function is suitable to consolidate them and make them always available. You can define certain quotes and give them a command.
- Make sure you don’t have multiple timers with just one chat command in its rotation.
- However, the OBS side of things is where decision-making matters.
- Each is available in animated and static variations.
- We’ll show you how to make great content for Instagram the quick and easy way.
- It’s an all-in-one program, so to speak, which allows you to control your stream in the best possible way.
- Ideally, I’d love for them to post on a loop at set intervals, even if that means I have to get the process started.
I thought I’d done all of my homework – get some timers set up and I launched into a stream and waited patiently for the first one to auto-send. Do this by adding custom chat commands with a condition-restriction to your timer’s list of chat commands. You can use the game-restriction setting of a custom chat command to only auto post responses which relate to the game you’re playing. A timer will only post automatically when a certain amount of minutes and chat lines have passed. To add an image as background, you have to add another source to the start scene. Just click on the plus symbol in the “Sources” area again and select “Image”.
Setting how often messages are posted
Chat commands and info will be automatically be shared in your stream. One suggestion would be to add a “add 5 minutes” and maybe even “add 10 minutes” button to the countdown timers so that it isn’t so many clicks if you need to add time. Originally founded in 2014, Streamlabs has built a massive community and a name for itself as the top OBS software available.
It really depends on your hardware and what you intend to use the software for. For creators that have a decent computer and want to use their content outside of live streaming too, Streamlabs is the way to go. Free countdown timer for OBS livestreaming, a countdown timer does exactly what it says on the tin.
Integrating into Stream Deck & Commandline
To set this up select the date and time you want the timer to end in the count to box. You can then select a message you want to display once the countdown timer ends. Personally, I use a countdown timer when I’m doing Call Of Duty Zombies streams and want to show how long my game has been going for. No matter what you’re using it for this article will get you up and running with a stream timer.
- With the help of the Streamlabs chatbot, you can start different minigames with a simple command, in which the users can participate.
- I need to configure my streamlabs account, I have a paid account and I need to configure the intro, panel, overlays and themes etc..
- Share Here are features which can’t be generic.
- LiveSplit is a timer program for speedrunners that is both easy to use and full of features.
- This way a community is created, which is based on your work as a creator.
- It’s great to have all of your stuff managed through a single tool.
That should be you all set up with your stream timer. If you’re using the same type of timer each time you stream you will not need to keep pasting it into your scene every time. Just click Done when you’re ready and your timer will appear inside your stream.
- Now that we have shared the ease of use and added features, we advise you to choose the platform that meets your requirements.
- You can of course change the type of counter and the command as the situation requires.
- Of course, you should not use any copyrighted files, as this can lead to problems.
- The first time you start this timer you will need to start the timer before copying it.
- This will make your stream look even more professional and personal.
- Free countdown timer for OBS livestreaming, a countdown timer does exactly what it says on the tin.
I would recommend adding UNIQUE rewards, as well as a cost for redeeming SFX, mini games, or giveaway tickets, to keep people engaged. If you choose to activate Streamlabs points on your channel, you can moderate them from the CURRENCY menu. Sound effects can be set-up very easily using the Sound Files menu. All you have to do is to toggle them on and start adding SFX with the + sign. From the individual SFX menu, toggle on the “Automatically Generate Command.” If you do this, typing !
To change the font color, font, and size of your newly created text source, you can simply open the source menu by double-clicking on it. There you can adjust various settings and customize your Streamlabs Countdown. Now your scene is set up and your Streamlabs countdown is running.
How do you activate a stopwatch?
- Open your phone's Clock app .
- At the bottom, tap Stopwatch.
- Tap Start .